Here’s something super easy I made quickly before today’s lesson:
The Saddle Parts Game
- Print and cut out a picture of a saddle (cardstock works best)
- Print and cut out words of saddle parts
- Laminate them and cut them out
- Hot glue the words to clothespins
- (Or if you have wood clothespins just write them on)
Clip Clothespins to paper, or objects, or clothesline, or hide them around the arena, or whatever you please.
Have rider get clothespin and put it in the correct place on the saddle.
So many possibilities!
Note: This is not professional advice, this is a blog. I am not liable for what you do with or how you use this information. The activities explained in this blog may not be fit for every rider, riding instructor, or riding center depending on their current condition and resources. Use your best personal judgement!