This was the trail pattern from the Indiana Special Olympics this year. We had fun practicing it with our students so I thought I’d share!
- Orange = walk
- Green = trot (or they can walk the whole thing)
- Red X = stop
- Walk and 2 point over the pole between the barrels.
- Walk or Trot weaving the 3 cones.
- Halt at the mailbox. Retrieve a ring from inside.
- Walk to the T pole.
- Halt at the T pole. Place the ring on the T pole.
- Walk or Trot between the ground poles.
- Walk or Trot an S curve
- Walk or Trot over the ground poles.
- Walk into the ground pole box, circle left over the left pole, re-enter the box, exit the box straight.
- Halt between the cones.
Note: This is not professional advice, this is a blog. I am not liable for what you do with or how you use this information. The activities explained in this blog may not be fit for every rider, riding instructor, or riding center depending on their current condition and resources. Use your best personal judgement!