This cute game was sent to me from a reader, Carisa. Thank you so much for sharing!
Flower Pot Game
- halting and walking
- color recognition
- cut apart artificial flowers and placed them around the arena – taking care to have different colors
- flower pot – florist foam which gave sensory input and a cheap flower pot
- barrel – put the flower pot on it to make it within reach
- Have the students identify the color flower they wanted to pick
- Ride to and halt by the flower, then “pick” it.
- Take the flower to their flower pot
- Continue until all the flowers, or all the colors they want, have been collected.
- At the end, they have a flower pot with flowers!
Have a great week!
Note: This is not professional advice, this is a blog. I am not liable for what you do with or how you use this information. The activities explained in this blog may not be fit for every rider, riding instructor, or riding center depending on their current condition and resources. Use your best personal judgement!